Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wok's For Dinner: Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad

I've been in quite a "salad" kind of mood lately. We have had a tossed salad several times the past couple weeks, and I've been drooling at the thought of more & more types of salads that I can make. That & fresh fruits & veggies. It's been super hot lately, so the last thing I want to eat is a super hot & heavy type meal. This particular salad is one of my husband's favorite meals that I make. Paired up with some watermelon, it makes for a nice, refreshing dinner.

Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad

Ingredients:
1/3 lb cooked chicken, shredded
8 oz pasta, cooked according to package directions
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix
1/2-1 cup Ranch salad dressing (according to your taste)
1 Tbsp dill weed
ground black pepper, to taste

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Chill in refrigerator for one hour. Serve & enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment