Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pineapple Slicer: $3.85 Shipped!


Amazon has become my new best friend.  Well, sorta.  In a matter of speaking.  Over the last several weeks, I've found some great deals on resources for my kids' home school curriculum for the next school year.  In my opinion, if it's what I'm looking for & the price is right, I'll take it!

My friend Melissa at Melisa's Bargains recently posted a deal for a stainless steel pineapple slicer for $3.32 & free shipping.  I took a quick look, and by golly, shipping was definitely free!   But the price of the pineapple slicer had already risen slightly.  That's what happens when demand starts to rise for an item!

You can now get this same stainless steel pineapple slicer for $3.85 and free shipping when you click here.  Still a good value!

Thanks, Melissa, for the heads up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment