Sunday, April 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 4/5/10-4/11/10


Once again, we'll be swamped with activities this week...story of my life! I'm such a big fan of Menu Plan Monday--thank you to Laura at Org Junkie for hosting MPM each week! It really helps me evaluate what we've got going on during the week, so that I can plan our meals accordingly and we can avoid the drive-thru, saving our family time & money. Plus, since I do freezer meals, the majority of the meals are already prepared and just need heated up, or at the very least, I cooked up part of the meal already and just need to finish it up.

Here's what we have on the menu for this week. I didn't do so well sticking to last week's menu plan and had to rearrange things (I totally did not think to plan an Easter meal, but IGA came to the rescue by having frozen turkeys on sale for $0.78/lb, so I was able to pick one up that was small enough to put in the crock-pot).

Monday--Pork & Hash Brown Skillet, Oranges

Tuesday--Mini Pizzas, Hubs gets to pick the sides

Wednesday--Chicken and Squash

Thursday--Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy, Garlic Green Beans, Corn

Friday--Tomato Pasta Bake, Celery & Carrot Sticks

Saturday--Lemony Chicken Saute', Apples & Oranges

Sunday--Lasagna Roll-Ups, Tossed Salad

Visit Org Junkie for hundreds of menu plan options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts