Fresh, tart & sweet, and fat free!
Homemade Fat Free Raspberry Salad Dressing
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 navel orange
1/4 tsp dried oregano
smidgen of ground black pepper
Rinse & pat dry raspberries. Break orange half into wedges. Place all ingredients into blender (I use a Magic Bullet and love it!). Turn blender on and run until berries and orange wedges are liquified. Pour dressing over your favorite salad.
- Healthy Apple Stir Fry Sauce
- Wok's For Dinner: Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- $1 Coupon Off Naked Juice!
- Wok's For Dinner: Seafood Soup
- Bad Quality?
- Free Ovaltine Sample Pack!
- Homemade Fat Free Raspberry Salad Dressing
- Spectacular Sides: Stuffed Mushrooms
- A Better Breakfast: Kale & Mushroom Saute'
- Wok's for Dinner: Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Snapfish: All The Prints You Want Just 1 Cent Each...
- A Better Breakfast: Orange & Bok Choy Smoothie
- TruMoo Milk: The Verdict
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork & Egg Noodle Skillet
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (216)