Sunday, October 6, 2013
This was delicious. And quick and easy to make. And DELICIOUS. It was completely out of the ordinary from what I usually make when it comes to pork, which is exactly what I was trying to achieve. Did I say it was delicious? It was so good! Hubs was very complimentary of the meal. Come to think of it, he's been complimentary of nearly every meal that I've made the past week or so. (Recipes to come!)
Pork & Egg Noodle Skillet
6 oz egg noodles
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup sliced frozen or fresh mushrooms
1 med. bell pepper, diced
1 med. onion, diced
1/2 lb diced pork chops (you can use a full pound if you prefer)
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, cubed
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
1 jar (4oz) sliced pimientos
1 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute' mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and diced pork in skillet, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low heat, cooking and stirring for 2-3 minutes or until cream cheese is melted & blended well into mixture. When noodles have finished cooking, drain well and stir into pork mixture. Serve once heated through.
- Healthy Apple Stir Fry Sauce
- Wok's For Dinner: Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- $1 Coupon Off Naked Juice!
- Wok's For Dinner: Seafood Soup
- Bad Quality?
- Free Ovaltine Sample Pack!
- Homemade Fat Free Raspberry Salad Dressing
- Spectacular Sides: Stuffed Mushrooms
- A Better Breakfast: Kale & Mushroom Saute'
- Wok's for Dinner: Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Snapfish: All The Prints You Want Just 1 Cent Each...
- A Better Breakfast: Orange & Bok Choy Smoothie
- TruMoo Milk: The Verdict
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork & Egg Noodle Skillet
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (216)