Who needs gravy when there are herbs and vegetables that will add flavor to your favorite dish? Dousing your meats with a rich sauce or melted cheese can make your meal more appealing, but it certainly isn't the healthy route. Here's a great way to add flavor to your next meal.
You can make your chicken FABULOUS just by adding these two ingredients. Smash 1 clove garlic on a cutting board with the flat side of a large knife. Sprinkle the garlic with a little salt and a few drops of olive oil (about 1/4 tsp but no more). Chop the garlic repeatedly until it forms a paste. Combine the garlic paste with 1 Tbsp parsley flakes. Rub the mixture onto a boneless, skinless chicken breast (or fish fillet, shrimp, your choice!). Broil or roast the chicken or your cut of meat at 450 degrees or grill until done. Voila! A healthy, flavorful and guilt-free meal for you and your family. Enjoy! ;)
- ► 2010 (216)
- Family Night: Halloween
- Wok's For Dinner: Skinny Nachos
- I found this recipe in the May/June 2009 Taste of...
- Melissa's Public Service Announcement
- Freezer Meals Tools Of The Trade: Food Processors
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken With Mexican Mole Sauce
- Menu Plan Monday--10/12-10/18/09
- Free Earrings At Darcus Tori!
- Earn Points & Prizes at SheKnows
- Add Flavor, Not Calories: Garlic/Parsley
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemon Grilled Chicken
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Turkey and Bean Tacos
- Menu Plan Monday:10/5-10/11
- Out of Commission...Sort Of
- Wok's For Dinner: Garden Ranch Pasta Salad With Ch...
- ▼ October (16)