Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday:10/5-10/11

Who knew a sinus infection would put me out of commission as much as it has this past week?? Seriously, I had a headache for nearly a week straight. Thank goodness for a strong antibiotic and a nice relaxing weekend. :) Here's what's on our menu for this coming week:

Monday--Turkey and Bean Tostadas & Toppings

Tuesday--Greek Lemon Chicken, Broccoli, Bountiful Butternut Squash

Wednesday--Mac & Beef, Pears, Green Beans

Thursday--Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie, Cottage Cheese

Friday--Shriner's Fish Fry
I had this on last week's menu, but I completely looked at the flyer wrong and thought the fish fry was a week earlier than it actally is.

Saturday--Barbecue Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans

Sunday--Sausage Pancakes, Eggs, Fresh Fruit

For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!


2 comments:

  1. It's that time of year in Vegas! My poor husband has been suffering.
    Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
    I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
    Well, gotta get back to the laundry and Dr. Laura.

    ReplyDelete