Who knew a sinus infection would put me out of commission as much as it has this past week?? Seriously, I had a headache for nearly a week straight. Thank goodness for a strong antibiotic and a nice relaxing weekend. :) Here's what's on our menu for this coming week:
Monday--Turkey and Bean Tostadas & Toppings
Tuesday--Greek Lemon Chicken, Broccoli, Bountiful Butternut Squash
Wednesday--Mac & Beef, Pears, Green Beans
Thursday--Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie, Cottage Cheese
Friday--Shriner's Fish Fry
I had this on last week's menu, but I completely looked at the flyer wrong and thought the fish fry was a week earlier than it actally is.
Saturday--Barbecue Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans
Sunday--Sausage Pancakes, Eggs, Fresh Fruit
For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!
- ► 2010 (216)
- Family Night: Halloween
- Wok's For Dinner: Skinny Nachos
- I found this recipe in the May/June 2009 Taste of...
- Melissa's Public Service Announcement
- Freezer Meals Tools Of The Trade: Food Processors
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken With Mexican Mole Sauce
- Menu Plan Monday--10/12-10/18/09
- Free Earrings At Darcus Tori!
- Earn Points & Prizes at SheKnows
- Add Flavor, Not Calories: Garlic/Parsley
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemon Grilled Chicken
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Turkey and Bean Tacos
- Menu Plan Monday:10/5-10/11
- Out of Commission...Sort Of
- Wok's For Dinner: Garden Ranch Pasta Salad With Ch...
- ▼ October (16)