One of my favorite places to get free goodies is at She Knows Points & Prizes. It's kind of like MyPoints in that you can can earn points that you then redeem for prizes. Sign up for as many or as little She Knows newsletters that will be sent to your email inbox. In each newsletter is a keyword that's worth points. The key words change week to week. You can also find keywords on some of the She Knows partner websites. When you find a keyword, enter it into your account on the Points & Prizes website to earn points. As your points rack up, you can redeem them for prizes such as baby gear, kitchen aids, books, DVDs, exercise helps and more.
Another perk about Points & Prizes is they have contests and a blog to let you know about "Freebies, Coupons & Contests" available out there. Saves you from having to do the work yourself!
- ► 2010 (216)
- Family Night: Halloween
- Wok's For Dinner: Skinny Nachos
- I found this recipe in the May/June 2009 Taste of...
- Melissa's Public Service Announcement
- Freezer Meals Tools Of The Trade: Food Processors
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken With Mexican Mole Sauce
- Menu Plan Monday--10/12-10/18/09
- Free Earrings At Darcus Tori!
- Earn Points & Prizes at SheKnows
- Add Flavor, Not Calories: Garlic/Parsley
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemon Grilled Chicken
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Turkey and Bean Tacos
- Menu Plan Monday:10/5-10/11
- Out of Commission...Sort Of
- Wok's For Dinner: Garden Ranch Pasta Salad With Ch...
- ▼ October (16)