I apologize that I haven't been very active on the blog for a couple of days. My allergies have really been bothering me for over a week, and I ended up developing a sinus infection. I played it smart and went to a doctor today, who loaded me up with all types of medicines, including a strong antibiotic. So hopefully, I'll nip this illness in the bud quickly. For now, Hubs has ordered me to take it easy and rest on the couch. I think I'll take his advice. :)
It's been "go go go" trying to get ready for a yard sale this weekend, only to find out that the weatherman is predicting the weather will turn sour the day of our planned yard sale. So we're postponing it one week. Good thing, too, since I'm dealing with this sinus infection and not feeling so hot.
So I will be back very soon with more recipes & family helps. Stay tuned!
- ► 2010 (216)
- Family Night: Halloween
- Wok's For Dinner: Skinny Nachos
- I found this recipe in the May/June 2009 Taste of...
- Melissa's Public Service Announcement
- Freezer Meals Tools Of The Trade: Food Processors
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken With Mexican Mole Sauce
- Menu Plan Monday--10/12-10/18/09
- Free Earrings At Darcus Tori!
- Earn Points & Prizes at SheKnows
- Add Flavor, Not Calories: Garlic/Parsley
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemon Grilled Chicken
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Turkey and Bean Tacos
- Menu Plan Monday:10/5-10/11
- Out of Commission...Sort Of
- Wok's For Dinner: Garden Ranch Pasta Salad With Ch...
- ▼ October (16)