Thursday, April 17, 2014

Free Sample: New Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths


I love it when I can get something for free, especially if it's a new product.  I'm often hesitant to buy new things, since one too many products have failed upon initial use.  Why put forth the money and effort to buy something that has the potential to let me down?

That's why I love it when a freebie offer is available for a new product.  It gives me the opportunity to try before I buy!

If you like freebies just as much as me, then you are in luck!  Ban has a freebie offer for their newest product, Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths.  To request your free sample, click here (Facebook offer) and "Like" the page, then provide your shipping address.  Your free sample will soon be on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts