Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 9/28-10/4

Not a lot on the calendar, but I know it will be a busy week for us. We're having a joint yard sale with my in-laws this weekend, and I think I'll end up spending every spare moment getting things ready for it. It'll be nice to get rid of the excess bags & boxes of "stuff" we've been holding on to, and getting a little extra money out of the deal won't be such a bad thing either.

Here's the menu plan for this week. As always, I'll post the recipes and any variations to the original recipe throughout the week.

Monday--Thai Wraps, Mandarin Orange Slices, Yellow Saffron Rice

Tuesday--Teriyaki Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pineapple, Sautee'd Squash

Wednesday--Garden Ranch Pasta Salad With Chicken, Pears

Thursday--Broccoli Cheese Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans

Friday--Shriners Fish Fry, so no cooking :)

Saturday--Chicken and Egg Noodles, California Blend Vegetables
Yard sale day!

Sunday--Chili Corn, Green Beans
Our weekly Family Home Evening night

For hundreds & hundreds of delectable menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.org!

6 comments:

  1. Yard sales are a lot of work. I hope this one goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some yummy recipes planned.
    I love MPM. I get so much inspiration from the participants.
    Well, I'm listening to The Closer episodes online. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so your menu has me salivating! Don't tell my family others are so creative LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yard sales are good; your house feels lighter and your wallet heavier. The Thai wraps with mandarins and saffron rice sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Garden Ranch Pasta Salad sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for your favorite slow cooker recipe. Come check it out. Thanks. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts