Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September OAMM Menu

I've finally finished up my September freezer meal plan and am pleased to be able to share it with you. I will be making my freezer meals on September 19 in conjunction with picking up my monthly order from Angel Food Ministries. I made a point this month of only selecting borrowed recipes. None of these recipes are my own creation. I'm excited about the menu and look forward to making and trying them out!

Freezer Meals

Ground Beef
  • Thai Wraps (from the September 2009 All You magazine)
  • Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza (from Ragu Kids' Favorites cookbook)
  • Chili Corn (from Jiffy Mixes Recipes cookbook Aug. 2008)
  • Chunky Picadillo Chili Wraps (from Sun-Maid Raisins: The New Taste of Tradition cookbook)
  • Meat Loaf Pie
  • Hamburger Steak With Sweet Onion-Mushroom Gravy (one of my readers made this recently and shared the link with me; thanks Heather!)
Ground Turkey
Ground Sausage
  • Pizza Pasta Toss (from Taste of Home: Simple & Delicious magazine May/June 2009)
  • Sausage Zucchini Skillet
  • Sausage Pancakes (a recipe that my friend Jenna's dad used to make every Sunday after church)
Chicken
Pork
Beef
  • Barbecue Ribs (I have no idea where this recipe came from; I just know it's not mine)
  • Orange Pepper Steak
Carry-over from August & Nonfreezer Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts