NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED
Marybeth Whalen at Proverbs 31 Ministries (P31) has released her new book, Learning to Live Financially Free. The release of this book is very timely, considering the economic conditions of our times. Marybeth and her husband Curt explain their own personal experiences of living debt-free, a goal that my husband Joshua and I hope to one day achieve.
Right now there are three ways that you can enter to win a copy this book for free. First, take a financial quiz here at Lysa Terkeurst's blog (she is the founder of Proverbs 31 Ministries). Second, visit Marybeth's blog here for the results of your score for Lysa's quiz. Finally, visit Renee Swope's blog here and leave a comment. Winners will be posted on Monday 4/13/09.
P31 is a ministry designed to "bringing God's peace, perspective, and purpose to today's busy woman." The ministry offers daily devotions, sent right to your inbox, about wide-ranging topics such as prayer and communication with God, faith and obedience, motherhood, service, and love for oneself. Lysa, Renee, and Marybeth are nationally-known speakers who reach out to women like you and me. Lysa and Renee have a radio broadcast--you can access their broadcast here--and they have been featured on Focus on the Family and will be at the upcoming D6 Conference. Last year, I attended a women's conference that my mother-in-law invited me to where Renee Swope was the featured speaker. She is a down-to-earth daughter of God who is simply trying to do her best to live God's word and share that message with her sisters in Christ. After the women's conference, I signed up for the daily devotionals and monthly P31 magazine, and I have been so impressed and uplifted with the messages that have encouraged and inspired me.
- ► 2010 (216)
- Wok's For Dinner: Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A
- When Kids Grow Up
- Balance Your Life: A Spiritual Perspective
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Fish Au Gratin
- Make Your Own Bug Juice
- The Goody Bag
- Gardening Club
- Wok's For Dinner: Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- And the $210+ Coupon Giveaway Winner Is...
- Giveaway Round-Up
- Wok's For Dinner: Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/27-5/3/09
- About Me
- Wok's For Dinner: Frosted Cauliflower
- Frugal Family Fun at the Air Show
- Expired Grocery Coupons--Worth Saving!
- Get on Board A Coupon Train
- Wok's For Dinner: Honey Garlic Shrimp
- The Open Toed Shoe Pledge
- B.A.B. $210.00+ Coupon Giveaway!!
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow-Cooked Pork Tacos
- Guest Post on Once a Month Mom!!
- Coupon Goodies
- Wok's For Dinner?: Lemon Parsley Chicken
- Save on Ziploc® Brand Flexible Totes or Big Bags
- Earn Rewards for Being Healthy!
- Taste of Home Freebies
- Wok's For Dinner: Beef Teriyaki
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Fajita Crescent Braid
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiche...
- Chocolate Giveaway!
- Wok's For Dinner?: Crunchy Baked Chicken
- Angel Food Ministries Part II
- And the got2b winners are...
- Go Green the Frugal Way
- Once A Month Mom Stock Your Kitchen Giveaway!
- Pace Hand-Pick & Win Game
- Free Foil on Earth Day!
- Angel Food Ministries, part 1
- Target Deals
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Babyback Ribs
- got2B smooth operator -- bloggie giveaway!!
- Frugal Focus
- I Can't Believe It's Food Storage!
- How to Speak North Carolinian
- Giveaway--Learning to Live Financially Free
- Free Child Safety Kit From Polly Klaas Foundation
- Enter to Win $150 Worth of Eco-Friendly Products
- Vocalpoint--Help Influence Future Products
- Register for French's® Coupons
- ▼ April (50)