Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guest Post on Once a Month Mom!!

In celebration of Earth Day, Tricia and Cortney at Once a Month Mom invited me to share a guest post about composting. I was so excited about her incredible offer! Me, guest posting on Once a Month Mom?! "Wow!" does not begin to describe how tickled I really am.

Please click here to visit Once a Month Mom to read my guest post. While you're at it, check out the Once a Month Mom website. You'll find recipes, menu plan ideas, and much more!

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job. Too bad they didn't give you credit anywhere =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed that. They saw I had used compost for our garden in my family blog and invited me to do a post about composting (the invite for the compost was before I started Balancing Act Basics) so I think it was a matter of protecting my identity on that one...? Maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts