Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wok's For Dinner: Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

I tried to post this recipe a few days ago, but couldn't due to issues with my wireless network. I'm hooked up to some sort of wireless card that kinda' looks like a speaker. It has a USB port that my daughter pulled out a couple weeks ago. When she did that, she bent the USB tip. I guess that's what it's called. I was able to bend the tip back into place, and my wireless worked fine up until a few days ago when I started typing up this post. I wasn't able to fix the problem and I've been without Internet access ever since. In fact, I've been going through withdrawals from the lack of communation! The problem still isn't fixed, so I'm borrowing my husband's laptop now that he's home (yeah!!!!!!)

I made this once before and had really good results. The original recipe is from Kraft and was easily converted into a freezer meal. I'm not going to type up the recipe this time. Hubs' laptop is doing something weird where I have to hold down the function key for all the keys on the left of the keyboard as I type or else it will type a number instead of a letter, so typing up this post is rather difficult. I'll be so glad when hubs can fix my wireless access on my PC!

I didn't change anything in the recipe, other than I shredded up the chicken to make it more like barbecue beef or pulled pork sandwiches, and also added a slice of cheese on each sandwich. This meal also freezes really well- just put it in a gallon-size freezer bag and thaw 24 hours in the frig. It is really good!

1 comment:

  1. I love recipes from Kraft. Several of my favorites come from their recipe books. This one looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts