Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 12/14-12/20/09

Well, we survived another week of holiday happenings. For this coming week, there isn't a lot on the calendar for us as a family, but my husband will be helping out with several different service projects that the men at our church have planned. I can't believe that Christmas is now less than 2 weeks away. I've wrapped all the presents, and the Christmas cards are almost completely done. Just have some last minute things to do before I can call everything "done."

Here's the menu plan for this week. I'll post recipes, so be on the lookout for them throughout the week.

Monday--Mexican Pork Chops, Black Beans, Pears, Green Beans

Typically, Mondays are our weekly "Family Home Evening" night, where we read scriptures, have a spiritual lesson, a fun activity, and dessert. But instead, we went ahead and had our F.H.E. night tonight. For our activity, we took family Christmas photos in front of the fireplace. The kids had a blast posing for the camera, especially when we let them take some of the pictures, too.

Tuesday--Barbecued Beef, Tossed Salad, Celery Sticks, Corn Bread

Wednesday--Tortilla Casserole, Mango & Kiwi

Thursday--Bisquick Quiche, Sliced Tomatoes & Tossed Salad

Friday--Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, Oranges, Parsley New Potatoes

Saturday--Crockpot Beef Fajitas with Sautee'd Bell Peppers and Onions, Rice, Zucchini
My once a month cooking day!! I've worked on my monthly menu plan some, but it's nowhere close to complete. I'll get it posted soon--it may be the day I whip up my freezer meals, but it will get posted. :)

Sunday--Kielbasa & Cabbage, Baked Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas

For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts