Hooray, here it is, my freezer meal menu for December. Definitely late, but I'll explain that here in a second. I should call this the "January" menu since I'll be whipping everything up so late this month, but better late than neve, right?
I had intended on doing my freezer meals yesterday, but it just didn't happen. Instead, I'll be making a month's worth of freezer meals the day after Christmas.
I truly feel like I'm about 2 days behind where I feel like I need to be as far as the holidays go. I've gotten a ton of things completed this year, way better than in previous years. I owe some of that to the great organizational skills I've been learning over at OrgJunkie.com--planning and preparing! But although I tried planning, and I tried preparing, I just wasn't ready to do any freezer meals yesterday.
So instead, this upcoming week we'll be working off of some premade meals that came in a recent Angel Food Ministries order and a couple of carry-overs from my November freezer menu. I ended up with way more meats in the freezer than I intended, so I want to knock out at least a little of what's in there before filling it up.
Here's the menu for the next month (mostly freezer meals with a handful of non-freezer meals). I am taking advantage of the colder season and making a lot of soups of chili, something I don't get to do very often during the warmer months!
Grilled Chicken Salad
One Pot Chicken Dinner
Chicken & Rice L'Orange
Chicken & Vegetable Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Cornish Hens in Sour Cream
Honey BBQ Chicken
Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy
Cuban Pork & Black Bean Soup
Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops
Mu Shu Pork
South of the Border Lasagna
Li'l Cheddar Meatloaves
Hungarian Cabbage Stew
Shredded Beef Sandwiches
Ham It Up White Bean Soup
Saucy Scalloped Potatoes
Red Beans & Rice With Kielbasa Sausage
Stuffed Pork Chops
Spaghetti & String Cheese Meatballs
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Carry-Over Freezer Meals
Mexican Pork Chops
- ► 2010 (216)
- Food Storage & 72-hr Kit Weekly Purchase List
- Wok's For Dinner: Easy Enchiladas
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad
- CVS Rocks!! The CVS Green Bag Tag
- Stockpiling Your Food Storage for 2010
- Wok's For Dinner: Spaghetti & String Cheese Meatba...
- Wok's For Dinner: Stuffed Pork Chops
- December Freezer Meal Extravaganza Recap
- Menu Plan Monday--12/28-1/3/10
- Holiday Traditions: Feeding the Reindeer
- Holiday Traditions: A Visit From Santa
- Wok's For Dinner: Mexican Pork Chops
- Bargain Buy
- Holiday Traditions: Driving & Looking At Christmas...
- Wok's For Dinner: Tortilla Casserole
- Holiday Traditions: Re-enacting Luke 2
- December OAMM Menu
- Menu Plan Monday: 12/21-12/27/09
- Wok's For Dinner: Crockpot Beef Fajitas
- Holiday Traditions: De Ball Cookies
- Wok's For Dinner: Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
- Holiday Traditions: Holiday Lights & Train Ride
- Wok's For Dinner: Bisquick Quiche
- Holiday Traditions: The Christmas Parade
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Tacos
- Holiday Traditions: Advent Calendar
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Beef
- Holiday Traditions: Santa Under the Tree
- Menu Plan Monday: 12/14-12/20/09
- Wok's For Dinner: Minestrone Soup
- Holiday Traditions: Elf on a Shelf
- Holiday Traditions: Hiding The Pickle Ornament
- Wok's For Dinner: Beef Stroganoff
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Cooked in a Pickling Style ...
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Fajita Crescent Braid
- Wok's For Dinner: Calico Beans
- I found this recipe in a free cookbook I received ...
- Santa and the Christmas Spirit
- Wok's For Dinner: Country Ham & Macaroni Casserole...
- Wok's For Dinner: Hotch Potch
- Menu Plan Monday--12/7-12/13/09
- Wok's For Dinner: Family-Size Baked Burrito
- Wok's For Dinner: Turkey Shepherd Pie
- ▼ December (43)