Sunday, December 20, 2009

December OAMM Menu

Hooray, here it is, my freezer meal menu for December. Definitely late, but I'll explain that here in a second. I should call this the "January" menu since I'll be whipping everything up so late this month, but better late than neve, right?

I had intended on doing my freezer meals yesterday, but it just didn't happen. Instead, I'll be making a month's worth of freezer meals the day after Christmas.

I truly feel like I'm about 2 days behind where I feel like I need to be as far as the holidays go. I've gotten a ton of things completed this year, way better than in previous years. I owe some of that to the great organizational skills I've been learning over at OrgJunkie.com--planning and preparing! But although I tried planning, and I tried preparing, I just wasn't ready to do any freezer meals yesterday.

So instead, this upcoming week we'll be working off of some premade meals that came in a recent Angel Food Ministries order and a couple of carry-overs from my November freezer menu. I ended up with way more meats in the freezer than I intended, so I want to knock out at least a little of what's in there before filling it up.

Here's the menu for the next month (mostly freezer meals with a handful of non-freezer meals). I am taking advantage of the colder season and making a lot of soups of chili, something I don't get to do very often during the warmer months!

Freezer Meals

Chicken
Grilled Chicken Salad
One Pot Chicken Dinner
Chicken & Rice L'Orange
Chicken & Vegetable Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Cornish Hens in Sour Cream
Honey BBQ Chicken

Pork
Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy
Cuban Pork & Black Bean Soup
Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops
Mu Shu Pork

Beef
South of the Border Lasagna
Picadillo Chili
Chili Cups
Li'l Cheddar Meatloaves
Hungarian Cabbage Stew
Shredded Beef Sandwiches
Easy Enchiladas
Sloppy Joes

Ham
Ham It Up White Bean Soup
Saucy Scalloped Potatoes

Venison
Taco Soup

Nonfreezer Meals

Chicken Fajitas
Fish Sandwiches
Red Beans & Rice With Kielbasa Sausage
Stuffed Pork Chops
Spaghetti & String Cheese Meatballs
Chicken Tenders
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Homestyle Meatloaves

Carry-Over Freezer Meals

Mexican Pork Chops
Tortilla Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts