Sunday, November 8, 2009

November OAMM Menu

Hooray, I've finally put together my freezer menu for November! I will be doing my once a month cooking on Nov. 14. I have a lot more nonfreezer meals planned than usual--some recipes just didn't seem like they'd turn out as well frozen vs. fresh, and some other recipes. I try to have a different "theme" each month; this month is no exception, I've taken several recipes from fellow bloggers in an effort to try something new and to promote some of the best of the blogosphere blogs & recipes!

Freezer Meals:

Vegetarian

Pork

Ham
Ham Jambalaya, from Ham: 365, a free cookbook I got in the mail several weeks ago

Chicken
Chicken Tacos
Chicken Divan

Beef
Hotch Potch
Barbecued Beef

Ground Beef

Ground Turkey
Calico Beans

Non-Freezer Meals:
Ham, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
Cobb Style Chicken Sandwiches
Lasagna
Chicken Fried Rice
Rotisseri Chicken
Turkey Shepherd Pie

Carry-over Freezer Meals:
Chili Corn (from Jiffy Mixes Recipes cookbook Aug. 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts