Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Did You Get Your Free Float at Sonic?

I heard about free rootbeer floats at Sonic today, thanks in part to Melissa at Melissa's Bargain Blog, Lori at Moms by Heart, Andrea at Mommy Snacks, and Crystal at Money Saving Mom. Did I leave anyone out? I think word about this deal spread like wildfire in the blogging community.

We decided to head to Sonic after dinner to get our our free float. Sure enough, our Sonic was participating in the promotion. Woohoo! No sooner had we parked the car, than a car hop skated to our car and offered us free rootbeer floats. "Why thank you, yes,I'll take 4, please." And no questions asked, she handed us 4 floats, 4 straws and 4 spoons. Wow!! I really thought we'd hear something like, "sorry, limit one per car please."

This was certainly the easiest dessert I've ever had. Easy to get, easy to eat, easy to enjoy.

I should have brought my camera and taken at least one picture. At least I have the memory. :)

What about you? Did you get a free float, too? How was your experience? Please share--I'd love to hear your story! :)



1 comment:

Previous Posts