Thursday, June 25, 2009

Please Pardon The Interruption

Sorry, everyone for being "here today and gone tomorrow." It's like a hit or miss this week on whether or not I'll be able to work on the blog.

I try to moderate comments during my lunch hour at work. But on Monday, Surf Control was up & running and wouldn't let me get into blogger. I couldn't even get into my personal email account to read any of the newsletters for the blogs I follow. It was a rough day for me in the blogging world.

Tuesday was fine and I got out a couple of posts in the late evening. Wednesday, however, hubs insisted that we go ahead and can the stash of cucumbers we had recently picked but were hogging up space in our refrigerator. So after getting the kids to bed, we had a mini date night together and canned our first 8 jars of pickles. It was a really great evening, but it wasn't over until after 11pm. Too late to start working on the blog considering I had to get up early and go to work this morning.

So please accept my apologies. I've published all the recent comments (I promise that I was not ignoring you!). If I had my way, I'd be a SAHM or at least a part-time employee so I could devote more time to all my projects that are running around in my head. But for now I continue the play the balancing act and try to prioritize everything as best as I can.

And for those of you who are interested, here's our pickle pictures. We did 4 jars of spears and 4 jars of hamburger dill slices. Can't wait to try them out (hubs gave away a few jars to family & friends and told them they were our guinea pigs; if they keel over then we know the pickles are no good! :) hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts