Sunday, June 7, 2009
Well, another week is here and it'll be gone before we know it! I've tried to plan this week's menu around some of the events that are on the calendar. Of course, the menu is subject to change, although I do try to stick to it as much as possible. :)
Monday--Parmesan Chicken, Salad, Buttered Summer Squash & Dill
I was supposed to make this meal on Sunday (tonight) but yesterday's meal didn't get made thanks to Walmart. So both meals got pushed back a day. Monday evenings are our weekly "Family Home Evening" night. My 2 1/2-year-old daughter is in charge of the lesson and will be using finger puppets to teach us about prayer.
Tuesday--Salisbury Steak, Parsley New Potatoes, Vegetable tray items
This Tuesday will be a busy evening for us. Hubs has a meeting at 4:30pm, and I don't get off work until 5, so I'll have him drop our daughter off at my work and she can hang in my office. Since our son has a baseball game at 6:30pm, hubs will just take our son to his meeting, then head to the baseball game afterwards. My daughter and I will be going to Gardening Club at 7pm and won't get home until after 8. So we'll eat before leaving, and hubs and son will eat when they get home. Thank goodness for freezer meals!
Wednesday--Chili Dogs, French Fries, Watermelon
Hubs' birthday!! He specifically requested chili dogs for dinner. I'll also be making Better Than "Love" Cake, his favorite.
Thursday--Broccoli Baked Potatoes, Squash
Friday--Zesty Italian Pasta, Salad, Sliced Cucumbers
Saturday--Dinner at Cici's Pizza
Our niece's birthday party. Dinner's provided for the kids, so us adults are on our own.
Sunday--Pepper Steak, Stuffed Zucchini, Broccoli & Carrots
Our son will be starting Vacation Bible School this evening at his grandma's church. VBS will last a week and will be 6:30-8pm each evening.
Notice the squash "theme" for this week? That's because we have squash coming out of our ears!! We kind of overplanted squash & zucchini in our garden this year. Little did we know how much each plant--especially the summer squash--would produce!
- ► 2010 (216)
- America's Yard Sale
- New & Reset Coupons Available!
- Wok's For Dinner: Saucy Scalloped Potatoes
- Cheap Family Fun: Minor League Baseball
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Sloppy Joes
- Wok's For Dinner: Herbed Chicken
- Menu Plan Monday: 6/29-7/5
- Portrait of a Healthy Mom
- Wok's For Dinner: Arroz Con Pollo (Chicken & Rice)...
- When The Going Gets Tough...
- Great Giveaway at Melissa's Bargain Blog!
- Wok's For Dinner: Salads and Texas Pete
- Please Pardon The Interruption
- Tip O' Me Hat To: The Happy Housewife and Her Itch...
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken In A Pot
- June OAMM Cooking Results
- Wok's For Dinner: Baby Back Bash Ribs
- Menu Plan Monday: 6/22-6/28
- How to Get More Bricks Coupons
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Zucchini
- Wok's For Dinner: Crunchy Baked Chicken
- The Goody Bag
- Reynolds Kitchens Grilling Guide
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork (Turkey) Tenderloin With Gl...
- The First to Respond Wins
- Menu Plan Monday--6/15-6/21
- Wok's For Dinner: Broccoli Baked Potatoes
- Wok's For Dinner: Zesty Italian Pasta
- Show Those Weeds Who's Boss
- FREE Sundiwear Stickers
- Breaking the Grocery Store Code
- "You've Had a Birthday...
- And The Winner Is...
- Wok's For Dinner: Parsley New Potatoes
- The Goody Bag
- Check your receipts
- Wok's For Dinner: Parmesan Chicken
- Last Day for Coupon Giveaway
- Storing and Preserving Fresh Herbs
- June OAMM & AFM Order
- Wok's For Dinner: Stir Fry Beef & Broccoli
- Menu Plan Monday--6/8-6/14
- The Anti-List
- Wok's For Dinner: Don't Know The Name But It's Del...
- Tip o' Me Hat To Moms By Heart
- Wok's For Dinner: Apricot-Glazed Pork (Turkey)
- B.A.B. Giveaway--Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!
- Did You Get Your Free Float at Sonic?
- June Once A Month Menu--Coming Soon
- Our Garden Visitor
- The Salad Spinner
- Wok's For Dinner: Cordon Bleu Casserole
- The Goody Bag
- Pasta & Spice Giveaway @ $5 Dinners
- ▼ June (54)