Friday, June 5, 2009

Wok's For Dinner: Don't Know The Name But It's Delicious


I literally don't know the name to this meal. And neither does my aunt who gave me this recipe. This is the title that she gave me (Don't Know The Name But It's Delicious). She liked it a lot and shared it with me when I created a family recipe book several years ago as a Christmas present to members of our families. We find it to be a tasty meal.
Don't Know The Name But It's Delicious
Ingredients:
4 boneless pork chops
1 can cream of chicken soup
1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
Directions:
Brown pork chops in a skillet. While pork is cooking, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over pork chops when they are browned. Let simmer until pork is cooked through. If freezing: I used this meal in my freezer meal plan for this month. So after it had finished cooking, I placed the pork mixture into a freezer bag, squeezed out the air, sealed & froze, then thawed for 24 hours in frig; simmered in skillet until heated through.
The verdict: loved it! Although, Hubs was disappointed that our side dish of Cinnamon Apples was not Sautee'd Apples, one of his favorite dishes. At Chili's it's called Cinnamon Apples, but my version of Cinnamon Apples at home is sprinkling a little bit of cinnamon sugar over the apple slices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts