But this is a new week, and new tasks need accomplished. So here goes this week's list! :)
- √Register Little Miss for next year's preschool class.
- √Put out Easter decorations, and let the kids help out. This was on last week's To-Do list, and I had scheduled it for our Family Home Evening night last night. But, once again, hubs & the kids had other plans. They were good plans--we planted the kids' marigold seeds in their little Veggie Tales greenhouses we bought them, and we also planted another 200 or so seeds in the Jiffy Pots.
- √Dust/vacuum. This chore would have gotten done if I could have done the Easter decorations, too.
- Super clean the bathroom.
- √Go over tax forms that husband completed, and get both federal & state filed so we can get our refund. Although, I've heard that NC is WAY behind paying out state refunds.
As for last week, I did manage to read a chapter out of my personal reading, and I did create my freezer menu for this month, hooray! (Menu forthcoming in a separate post.) I've tossed out the task to till up & expand the garden. We've decided to just leave the garden size "as is" for now, and won't bother tilling up anything until it's time to plant the Jiffy pots. Assuming we don't get blasted with another snow storm, we'll be welcoming the last frost day next week (yes!) and Spring the week after (yes, yes!). Thankfully, there's plenty to look forward to!
How about you? Are you accomplishing all the little tasks on your own To-Do List?