Monday, March 22, 2010

Wok's For Dinner: Pork and Broccoli Risotto

I've only made this on a couple of occasions. I like that it's a stir-fry, but it doesn't taste like a stir fry. Tonight, I used cooked, shredded pork roast that I pulled from the freezer, saving me time from cooking the pork. I originally planned on having this meal for dinner Friday night, but hubs took our son on a father/son camp-out our church was had, so it was just Little Miss and me. I didn't care to make a large meal for the two of us, so I decided to make this for dinner on Sunday night since we didn't have any Corned Beef leftover to make sammies.

Pork and Broccoli Risotto

Ingredients:
1 lb cooked pork roast, shredded
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 cups broccoli florets
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
rice
grated Parmesan

Directions:
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute' broccoli, bell pepper, garlic and onion in oil 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Turn heat to low. Stir in pork, Worcestershire, salt & pepper. Simmer until heated through 5-10 minutes. Serve over hot, cooked rice; sprinkle Parmesan on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts