Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wok's For Dinner: Trout Au Gratin

This is a really quick and easy and tasty recipe for fish. In the past, I've made it with flounder and tilapia, and tonight with trout (I think this was my first time to have trout, and I loved it!). The kids ate their fish good too, and I heard "mmm, yummy" at least a time or two. :)

Trout Au Gratin

Ingredients:
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 lb fish fillets
1/4 cup mayonnaise (light or low fat mayonnaise works good)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and cheese. Brush all sides of fillets with mayonnaise; coat with breadcrum mixture. Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily.

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious..and sounds so easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie! I think it's a definite winner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts