Check out what I got today!
IGA has gallon-size whole milk on sale for $1.69/gal! This is an unadvertised special buy. There were oodles and oodles of gallons of whole milk. However, they all had a sell by date of 4/5/10, but milk is usually good for up to 7 days after the sell by date if it's stored properly in the refrigerator. I haven't bought whole milk since my daughter turned 2 years old, which was a year & a half ago, so it's been a long time. But, for that price, I simply couldn't pass it up.
Did you find any great deals this week? Feel free to share your own bargain buys and post a comment below! :)
- Making Your Own Sale Part 2
- Making Your Own Sale Part 1
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage & Zucchini Skillet (with...
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/26-5/2/10
- Garden Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Moroccan Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemony Chicken Saute'
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/19-4/25/10
- Macaroni Casserole
- It Pays To Contact Manufacturers
- A Better Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
- Spectacular Sides: Cheesy Shells & Broccolil
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Steak (with meal price...
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Chops With Glazed Onions
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Sloppy Joes
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 14 And A Bit Of Remembrance
- Blogoversary Giveaway Winner!
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken and Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--4/12/10-4/18/10
- Need A Good Work Out?
- Strawberries Are A-Comin'!
- Double-Check Those Manager Special Price Tags!
- Wok's For Dinner: Mini Pizzas
- A Better Breakfast: Sausage Crescents
- To Do Tuesday: Week 13 and Return & Report 2010 Go...
- Happy Blogoversary & Giveaway!
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/5/10-4/11/10
- Happy Easter!
- Wok's For Dinner: Glazed Chicken and Raisin Pilaf
- A Better Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gardening Blues
- Attack of the Yellow Stuff
- Bargain Buy: Value-Priced Milk!
- Wok's For Dinner: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 12
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops
- ▼ April (38)