Sunday, April 4, 2010
Once again, we'll be swamped with activities this week...story of my life! I'm such a big fan of Menu Plan Monday--thank you to Laura at Org Junkie for hosting MPM each week! It really helps me evaluate what we've got going on during the week, so that I can plan our meals accordingly and we can avoid the drive-thru, saving our family time & money. Plus, since I do freezer meals, the majority of the meals are already prepared and just need heated up, or at the very least, I cooked up part of the meal already and just need to finish it up.
Here's what we have on the menu for this week. I didn't do so well sticking to last week's menu plan and had to rearrange things (I totally did not think to plan an Easter meal, but IGA came to the rescue by having frozen turkeys on sale for $0.78/lb, so I was able to pick one up that was small enough to put in the crock-pot).
Monday--Pork & Hash Brown Skillet, Oranges
Tuesday--Mini Pizzas, Hubs gets to pick the sides
Wednesday--Chicken and Squash
Thursday--Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy, Garlic Green Beans, Corn
Friday--Tomato Pasta Bake, Celery & Carrot Sticks
Saturday--Lemony Chicken Saute', Apples & Oranges
Sunday--Lasagna Roll-Ups, Tossed Salad
Visit Org Junkie for hundreds of menu plan options!
- Making Your Own Sale Part 2
- Making Your Own Sale Part 1
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage & Zucchini Skillet (with...
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/26-5/2/10
- Garden Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Moroccan Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemony Chicken Saute'
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/19-4/25/10
- Macaroni Casserole
- It Pays To Contact Manufacturers
- A Better Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
- Spectacular Sides: Cheesy Shells & Broccolil
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Steak (with meal price...
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Chops With Glazed Onions
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Sloppy Joes
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 14 And A Bit Of Remembrance
- Blogoversary Giveaway Winner!
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken and Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--4/12/10-4/18/10
- Need A Good Work Out?
- Strawberries Are A-Comin'!
- Double-Check Those Manager Special Price Tags!
- Wok's For Dinner: Mini Pizzas
- A Better Breakfast: Sausage Crescents
- To Do Tuesday: Week 13 and Return & Report 2010 Go...
- Happy Blogoversary & Giveaway!
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/5/10-4/11/10
- Happy Easter!
- Wok's For Dinner: Glazed Chicken and Raisin Pilaf
- A Better Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gardening Blues
- Attack of the Yellow Stuff
- Bargain Buy: Value-Priced Milk!
- Wok's For Dinner: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 12
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops
- ▼ April (38)