I absolutely love these pork chops!! The tangy mustard flavor blends perfectly with all the flavors. Really, really good. I got this recipe from Angel Food Ministries in one of our orders several months ago.
Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
2/3 cup sour cream
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
1 cup crumbled Parmesan cheese
4 pork loin chops
salt and pepper
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and mustard. In another medium bowl, mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip each chop, one at a time, into the sour cream/mustard mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add chops to skillet and cook 6-8 minutes per side, until no longer pink in the middle, pressing down with a spatula so crumbs adhere. Serve and enjoy.
If freezing: Prepare and cook chops as directed above. They'll freeze good in a food saver bag. Thaw 24 hours in the refrigerator and heat up in the microwave. Note that they breading won't be "crispy" but the flavor will still be just as good.
- Making Your Own Sale Part 2
- Making Your Own Sale Part 1
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage & Zucchini Skillet (with...
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/26-5/2/10
- Garden Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Moroccan Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemony Chicken Saute'
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/19-4/25/10
- Macaroni Casserole
- It Pays To Contact Manufacturers
- A Better Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
- Spectacular Sides: Cheesy Shells & Broccolil
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Steak (with meal price...
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Chops With Glazed Onions
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Sloppy Joes
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 14 And A Bit Of Remembrance
- Blogoversary Giveaway Winner!
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken and Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--4/12/10-4/18/10
- Need A Good Work Out?
- Strawberries Are A-Comin'!
- Double-Check Those Manager Special Price Tags!
- Wok's For Dinner: Mini Pizzas
- A Better Breakfast: Sausage Crescents
- To Do Tuesday: Week 13 and Return & Report 2010 Go...
- Happy Blogoversary & Giveaway!
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/5/10-4/11/10
- Happy Easter!
- Wok's For Dinner: Glazed Chicken and Raisin Pilaf
- A Better Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gardening Blues
- Attack of the Yellow Stuff
- Bargain Buy: Value-Priced Milk!
- Wok's For Dinner: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 12
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops
- ▼ April (38)