Saturday, April 17, 2010

It Pays To Contact Manufacturers

I was really, really surprised and literally TICKLED this afternoon when I checked the mail and found this!

A few days ago, I tried printing an Internet coupon for Classico pasta sauce, but was very disappointed because I got an error message saying I had exceeded the number of prints allowed. Which was ridiculous, because it had been several months since the last time I had printed one. Shouldn't the coupon have reset itself by now (at least, that's what I figured)?

The coupon had not been reset, and I really wanted one because Classico does go on sale occasionally in my neck of the woods.

So I completed an online contact form at www.classico.com, explaining the problem I had encountered. I also stated how much I like the Classico product line, and that I thought it was a great value considering the low price plus the great taste.

So that was just a few days ago. Thursday, I received this email:

Heinzconsumeraffairs@us.hjheinz.com
to me show details Apr 15 (3 days ago)
April 15, 2010
Dear DeAna,
Thank you for your email about Classico Sauces.
This special offer was intended to encourage purchase of our product. We sincerely regret it's been a source of dissatisfaction to you. We appreciate your comments and
have shared them with our Marketing Department.
Thanks again for contacting us. As follow up, we will be sending coupons through postal mail, to arrive within the next 7-10 business days. If we can be of more help, please call
us at 1-800-255-5750 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time.
Heinz Consumer Resource Center
Heinzconsumeraffairs@us.hjheinz.com
When contacting us, please refer to the following reference number: 003xxxxxxx
HEINZ/JNEEL
PS - Looking for a way to lose those extra pounds and still satisfy your cravings for good food? With Weight Watchers® Smart Ones®, variety is the spice of life - from Stone-Fired Pizza and Grilled Flatbreads to delicious, well-balanced Breakfasts and Entrees! New flavors and improved old favorites take eating "Smart" to a whole new level of
deliciousness! To learn more, visit our website at
http://eatyourbest.com.



And today, in addition to the thank you card, I also had TWO $0.50/1 coupons!



Completely and totally unexpected, but definitely welcomed into the Boren household!!

1 comment:

Previous Posts