You can make these grilled chops right on the grill, or to save some time, pop them under the broiler instead. I was going to grill these, but hubs said there wasn't enough propane so I decided to try out the broiler instead. It worked just fine, and these smelled sooo good coming out of the oven. (they also tasted really good on the day we ate them!)
Grilled Pork Chops
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
1 tsp dried thyme, crushed
1/8 tsp cajun seasoning
salt and pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 pork chops
In a small food processor, add garlic, rosemary, thyme, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper; pulse until garlic is chopped good and all ingredients are combined. Pour in olive oil; pulse again several times. Put chops in medium glass bowl, and pour marinade over chops, turning chops over to cover them evenly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least one hour. After marinading for an hour, remove chops from fridge and allow them to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, set oven to broil. Place chops on a baking sheet or broiler pan. Place 5-6 inches under broiler; broil chops for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
If freezing: After broiling, place chops into a food saver bag, vacuum seal and place in freezer. Thaw 24 hours in the fridge and heat in the microwave.
- Making Your Own Sale Part 2
- Making Your Own Sale Part 1
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage & Zucchini Skillet (with...
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/26-5/2/10
- Garden Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Moroccan Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Lemony Chicken Saute'
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/19-4/25/10
- Macaroni Casserole
- It Pays To Contact Manufacturers
- A Better Breakfast: Chocolate Pancakes
- Spectacular Sides: Cheesy Shells & Broccolil
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Steak (with meal price...
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Chops With Glazed Onions
- Wok's For Dinner: Barbecued Sloppy Joes
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 14 And A Bit Of Remembrance
- Blogoversary Giveaway Winner!
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken and Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--4/12/10-4/18/10
- Need A Good Work Out?
- Strawberries Are A-Comin'!
- Double-Check Those Manager Special Price Tags!
- Wok's For Dinner: Mini Pizzas
- A Better Breakfast: Sausage Crescents
- To Do Tuesday: Week 13 and Return & Report 2010 Go...
- Happy Blogoversary & Giveaway!
- Menu Plan Monday: 4/5/10-4/11/10
- Happy Easter!
- Wok's For Dinner: Glazed Chicken and Raisin Pilaf
- A Better Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gardening Blues
- Attack of the Yellow Stuff
- Bargain Buy: Value-Priced Milk!
- Wok's For Dinner: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 12
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops
- ▼ April (38)