Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--5/18-5/24


It's that time again, time to plan my menu for the upcoming week. Lots going on for my family. My son has a baseball game Tuesday night and he graduates from preschool Thursday night. Hubs has a meeting at church Wednesday night. Thankfully, we have a holiday weekend to look forward to. I prepared several of the meals listed below when I did my once a month cooking this week. You can click here for my May once a month menu, which I planned using my order for Angel Food Ministries. (Click here to find out why I buy from AFM.)

Monday--Chicken in a Pot (a great all-in-one crock-pot meal)

Tuesday--Grilled Shrimp on Mixed Green Salad, Mexican Squash Casserole

Wednesday--Lemony Chicken & Pasta Saute' (I made this on my April once a month cooking day, but just hadn't used it yet), Tossed Salad

Thursday--Steak Fajita Quesadillas, Tomato & Avocado Salad

Friday--Rustic Stuffed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Celery Sticks

Saturday--Southwestern Chicken Fajita Wraps, Dill Squash

Sunday--Barbecued Babyback Ribs, Sautee'd Apples, Georgian Green Beans, Sweet Corn Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts