Friday, May 1, 2009

Wok's For Dinner: Relay for Life a.k.a. Hubs is on his own!


The local Farm Bureau is having a scrapbooking crop night fundraiser for Relay for Life this evening. I'm a huge scrapbooker and rarely pass up an opportunity to scrap, but I wanted to go to my son's baseball practice this evening, so I had originally decided to not do the crop. But after much pressure from my mother-in-law and husband as well, I decided at the last minute to go. So that means hubs and the kids will be on their own for dinner! I suggested they eat one of the frozen pizzas in the fridge, but due to baseball practice, there's no telling what they'll end up doing. All I know is the Farm Bureau will be providing a meal as part of the fee to crop which means I don't have to cook. Woohoo! Especially good because I definitely need another break. Still trying to recover from yesterday's illness--which I promise is not swine flu! (I might be sick but I'm not so sick that I can't crop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts