Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wok's For Dinner: Nothing Fancy

Tonight, I had planned on getting some KFC Grilled Chicken using coupons that would make the meal free. But, alas, KFC for some ridiculous reason will not honor the coupons and will offer a raincheck instead. Didn't they know that when Oprah highlighted the coupon offer that there would be a massive response?!! So I blame KFC for making me change my menu for this evening. I may or may not swing by one of the two KFC's in town and get the raincheck; just depends on my mood and if I find time to do it.

Instead, we had processed salisbury steak, processed beef-flavored rice, and sugar snap peas (thought I should at least add a healthy green vegetable to all the "brown" stuff on our plates!)

Sorry, no picture with this meal. I did take a pic, and although it tasted well enough, it's just not the prettiest meal to put on display. But I promise to take a picture of tomorrow's meal, Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. Until then...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts