I've definitely got the Mommy Brain. You know, the brain that just sort of deteriorates once a child comes into this world, forgetful, absent-minded. Case in point. I created navigation links under the header of my blog. And, well, the only one that works is the "About" link. Didn't realize that until long after I had created the links (and I just haven't had the time or motivation to figure out how to correct the problem). Oops. And tonight I realized that I had skipped a meal on my menu plan for this week. We were supposed to have Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon last night. Last night's dinner, Chicken & Broccoli Casserole, was supposed to be tonight's dinner. And tonight's dinner was supposed to be for tomorrow. Oops, oops. I guess that's okay, it all worked out in the end anyways, right? We'll just have the salmon on Saturday night instead.
So tonight, the Oops Meal, was Bird's Eye Voila! Alfredo Chicken. I had intended on making a side of broccoli & cauliflower, but the Voila! had broccoli in it, and I decided that I didn't need to overdue it on that particular vegetable. (Yet another "oops" since I "should have known" the Voila! had broccoli, right?) I bought the Voila! because it had a $5 rebate with the purchase of the movie Madagascar 2. I wanted to make sure we ate it before the rebate and UPC symbols had to be mailed off, and tonight was my son's baseball pratice, so I needed a quick-fix meal anyways. So my Oops Meal worked out all right after all. :)
- ► 2010 (216)
- Provident Living Quiz Questions Revealed
- Be Careful What You Volunteer For
- Menu Plan Monday--6/1-6/7
- Wok's For Dinner: Cabbage Rolls
- Fighting Fatigue
- The Goody Bag
- You Know You're Too Busy When...
- Minor League Baseball Ticket BOGO
- Wok's For Dinner: Oven-Fried Chicken
- Make-It-Yourself Cleaners
- Cheap Family Fun: The Beach
- Wok's For Dinner: Kielbasa & Cabbage
- Balancing Act Basics Siesta
- Menu Plan Monday--5/25-5/31
- Those Pesky Critters
- Wok's For Dinner: Southwestern Chicken Fajita Wrap...
- The Joys of Being a Parent
- Wok's For Dinner: Rustic Stuffed Potatoes
- Wok's For Dinner: Steak Fajita Quesadillas
- Summer Salads: Tomato & Avocado Salad
- The Goody Bag
- And the Winner Is...
- Wok's For Dinner: Grilled Shrimp On Mixed Green Sa...
- Tip o' Me Hat to Melissa's Bargain Blog
- How to Apply Wallpaper Border
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken in a Pot
- Wok's For Dinner: Our Weekend Meals
- Giveaway Extended--Enter While You Still Can!
- May Once a Month Cooking Experience
- Menu Plan Monday--5/18-5/24
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- B.A.B. $258+ Coupon Giveaway!!
- Wok's For Dinner: Nothing Fancy
- Frugal Family Fun: Summer Concert Series
- Failing Foward
- Wok's For Dinner: Festive Shrimp Kabobs
- Encouraging Your Budding Artist
- Wok's For Dinner: Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Menu Plan Monday--5/11-5/17
- The Goody Bag
- Summer Broccoli Salad
- The Prayer Basket
- Wok's For Dinner: The Oops Meal
- Craftastic Ways to Celebrate Mom
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Marsala
- Preparing for Severe Weather Disasters
- Win a Full-Size Sample of Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet...
- When You've Got Strawberries Coming Out of Your Ea...
- Wok's For Dinner: Saucy Beef Strips
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamed Chicken & Biscuits, Carr...
- Guest Post on Once a Month Mom!
- Family Helps: Preserving Kids' Projects
- Menu Plan Monday--5/4-5/10
- Wok's For Dinner: Pasta Crab Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Pepper Steak
- May OAMM & AFM Menu
- Wok's For Dinner: Relay for Life a.k.a. Hubs is on...
- ▼ May (60)