Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 7/13-7/19


We've got a fairly quiet week coming up, thank goodness. There is, of course, my freezer meal cooking extravaganza coming up next Saturday. And I am ready! I've bought everything I need, or grew it in my garden. Just a matter of putting it all together.

Monday--Chicken Zucchini Parmigiana, Pineapple, Cucumber & Onion Salad
This is our weekly Family Home Evening night. We'll be talking about prayer.

Tuesday--Hungarian Goulash, Mixed Vegetables, Sour Cream & Chives Scalloped Potatoes

Wednesday--Honey Mustard Chicken, Braised Rice, Squash & Zucchini Parmesan
Hubs has an Elders Quorum presidency meeting, but it shouldn't interfere with our dinner.

Thursday--Lasagna, Garlic Green Beans, Summer Squash

Friday--????
Girls' night out! I'll be at my monthly scrapbook crop. I had planned to heat up a freezer meal, but hubs said to leave it open for now. The Creative Memories consultant provides dinner, so my meal at least will be taken care of. Hubs will decide what to make for him & the kids.

Saturday--Chicken & Garden Vegetables, Sliced Cucumbers
Freezer meal cooking day!! I'll pick up my July Angel Food Ministires order from our local host church in the mid-morning, then come home and start on my cooking. Hubs is planning on taking our son fishing, which will just leave our daughter at home with me. Should be a lot less stressful than June, when I felt surrounded by kids vying for my attention. For my July freezer meal plan, click here.

Sunday--Sunday Pork Roast With Vegetables

For hundreds of menu plans, visit OrgJunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts