My internal clock has been off-kilter ever since the change to Daylight Standard Time. I'm just not used to it being so dark by the time I get home from work. By the time I walk through the door, I feel like I should be curling up on the couch to read my kids a bedtime story. Makes it hard to be motivated to get supper ready. I even skipped out on making a couple meals this past week while my husband had a guys' weekend at the races in Charlotte with his dad & brother-in-law. Thank goodness I've got meals stocked in the freezer, so I truly have no excuse for not putting supper on the table. :)
Here's our menu for this week. The week days will be rather quiet, but I definitely will have a busy & long day this coming Saturday!
Monday--Chunky Picadillo Chili Wraps, Sliced Mango, Carrots
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" night. We'll be talking about the role of each person in our family.
Tuesday--SausageZucchini Skillet, White Rice, Pineapple
Wednesday--Mexican Chicken Stew, Sweet Corn Bread, Broccoli
Hubs has a meeting at church. He'll probably have to skip dinner to get to his meeting on time, but will eat when he comes back home.
Thursday--Pork Broccoli Delight, Pineapple
Friday--Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Cauliflower, Carrots
Saturday--Veggie Burgers, Oranges, Pickles
My once a month cooking day!! After taking my daughter to dance class in the morning, we'll pick up our November Angel Food Ministries order, then head home and I'll hit the kitchen hard. I promise that I'll post my freezer meal menu very shortly--got a few things to finalize before I can consider it complete.
Sunday--Meatloaf Pie, Parsley New Potatoes, Green Beans
My 5 1/2-yr-old son will be having his primary (children's church) program this day. I'm the chorister, so I'll have a front row view of watching him sing and listening to his speaking part. I'm so excited!
As always, I'll post the recipes throughout the week.
For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!
- ► 2010 (216)
- From Mommy To Mom
- Menu Plan Monday: 11/30-12/6/09
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Wok's For Dinner: Cobb-Style Chicken Sandwiches
- Wok's For Dinner: Meatless Sicilian Supper
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- And the winner is...
- Wok's For Dinner: Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy
- Out of Stock? How About a Rain Check?
- Bargain Buy
- Wok's For Dinner: Ham Jambalaya
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Divan
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Giveaway: It's not too late!...
- Menu Plan Monday--11/23-11/29/09
- It's A Date!
- A Frugal-Minded Husband
- Money-Wise: Using Bulk Meat
- Homemade Chicken Broth
- GIVEAWAY!! Softsoap Nutri Serums
- Leftovers ~ Schmeftovers
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Pork Chops With Apple Slic...
- Coupon Myths: From All You
- November OAMM Freezer Meal Day Recap
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamy Beef Over Noodles
- The 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine
- Menu Plan Monday: 11/16-11/22
- Walgreens Rocks!
- Wok's For Dinner: Meatloaf Pie
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork and Broccoli Risotto
- The Healing Power of Nature
- Wok's For Dinner: Mexican Chicken Stew
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage Zucchini Skillet
- Wok's For Dinner: Chunky Picadillo Chili Wraps
- Wok's For Dinner: Orange Pepper Steak
- November OAMM Menu
- Menu Plan Monday--11/9-11/15/09
- Target Rocks!
- I've Been Dumped!
- Freezer Meals Time Savers: Getting Ready
- Wok's For Dinner: Saucy Baked Chicken
- Wok's For Dinner: Smokin' Grilled Pork Chops
- Cheap Family Fun: A Train Ride
- Wok's For Dinner: Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- Freezing Peas & Green Beans
- Chicken & Vegetable Stew With Parsley Dumplings
- Wok's For Dinner: Greek Lemon Chicken
- Menu Plan Monday--11/2-11/8/09
- ▼ November (47)