Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--11/9-11/15/09

My internal clock has been off-kilter ever since the change to Daylight Standard Time. I'm just not used to it being so dark by the time I get home from work. By the time I walk through the door, I feel like I should be curling up on the couch to read my kids a bedtime story. Makes it hard to be motivated to get supper ready. I even skipped out on making a couple meals this past week while my husband had a guys' weekend at the races in Charlotte with his dad & brother-in-law. Thank goodness I've got meals stocked in the freezer, so I truly have no excuse for not putting supper on the table. :)

Here's our menu for this week. The week days will be rather quiet, but I definitely will have a busy & long day this coming Saturday!

Monday--Chunky Picadillo Chili Wraps, Sliced Mango, Carrots
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" night. We'll be talking about the role of each person in our family.

Tuesday--SausageZucchini Skillet, White Rice, Pineapple

Wednesday--Mexican Chicken Stew, Sweet Corn Bread, Broccoli
Hubs has a meeting at church. He'll probably have to skip dinner to get to his meeting on time, but will eat when he comes back home.

Thursday--Pork Broccoli Delight, Pineapple

Friday--Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Cauliflower, Carrots

Saturday--Veggie Burgers, Oranges, Pickles
My once a month cooking day!! After taking my daughter to dance class in the morning, we'll pick up our November Angel Food Ministries order, then head home and I'll hit the kitchen hard. I promise that I'll post my freezer meal menu very shortly--got a few things to finalize before I can consider it complete.

Sunday--Meatloaf Pie, Parsley New Potatoes, Green Beans
My 5 1/2-yr-old son will be having his primary (children's church) program this day. I'm the chorister, so I'll have a front row view of watching him sing and listening to his speaking part. I'm so excited!

As always, I'll post the recipes throughout the week.

For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. Meatloaf Pie...I'll have to take a look at that recipe.
    Yummy! Looks like a delicious week at your home.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts