We've got a full week on the horizon. Thankfully, my freezer is now stocked back up with meals (click here for my November menu; a recap of my cooking day is forthcoming!). I'll be using several of these meals throughout the week.
Here's what is on the menu. I'll post my recipes throughout the week.
Monday--Creamy Beef Over Noodles, Oranges, Sugar Snap Peas (from the garden)
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" night. We plan on watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie as we get ready for Turkey Day, which will be here before we know it!
Tuesday--Baked Pork Chops With Apples, Parsley New Potatoes, Red Plums
Our church is having a nonperishable food drive, so we'll be donating several items at the church after we eat.
Wednesday--Rotisserie Chicken, Dinner Rolls, Cottage Cheese, Broccoli
Hubs gets to cook the chicken on the grill. He has a meeting this evening, so I told him to start the chicken so it'll be done long before he has to leave.
Thursday--Veggie Burgers, Corn on the Cob, Pickles, Applesauce
We were supposed to have the veggie burgers last week, but they got pushed back. I also have a meeting this evening, so I needed something quick and easy to make, and the veggie burgers cook up quickly in the microwave.
Friday--Hubs is on his own!
I'll be out scrapbooking this night until the wee hours, and since dinner is provided at the crop, hubs will get to decide what he & the kids will have.
Saturday--Chicken Divan, Pears, Cucumber & Tomato Salad (from the garden)
Date night! Going to see Miracle on 34th Street (the play version of my husband's favorite Christmas movie) at the local theatre.
Sunday--Ham Jambalaya, Rice, Sugar Snap Peas (from the garden)
For all the best menu plan options (and hundreds of them!), visit OrgJunkie.com!
- ► 2010 (216)
- From Mommy To Mom
- Menu Plan Monday: 11/30-12/6/09
- Wok's For Dinner: Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Wok's For Dinner: Cobb-Style Chicken Sandwiches
- Wok's For Dinner: Meatless Sicilian Supper
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- And the winner is...
- Wok's For Dinner: Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy
- Out of Stock? How About a Rain Check?
- Bargain Buy
- Wok's For Dinner: Ham Jambalaya
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Divan
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Giveaway: It's not too late!...
- Menu Plan Monday--11/23-11/29/09
- It's A Date!
- A Frugal-Minded Husband
- Money-Wise: Using Bulk Meat
- Homemade Chicken Broth
- GIVEAWAY!! Softsoap Nutri Serums
- Leftovers ~ Schmeftovers
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Pork Chops With Apple Slic...
- Coupon Myths: From All You
- November OAMM Freezer Meal Day Recap
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamy Beef Over Noodles
- The 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine
- Menu Plan Monday: 11/16-11/22
- Walgreens Rocks!
- Wok's For Dinner: Meatloaf Pie
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork and Broccoli Risotto
- The Healing Power of Nature
- Wok's For Dinner: Mexican Chicken Stew
- Wok's For Dinner: Sausage Zucchini Skillet
- Wok's For Dinner: Chunky Picadillo Chili Wraps
- Wok's For Dinner: Orange Pepper Steak
- November OAMM Menu
- Menu Plan Monday--11/9-11/15/09
- Target Rocks!
- I've Been Dumped!
- Freezer Meals Time Savers: Getting Ready
- Wok's For Dinner: Saucy Baked Chicken
- Wok's For Dinner: Smokin' Grilled Pork Chops
- Cheap Family Fun: A Train Ride
- Wok's For Dinner: Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- Freezing Peas & Green Beans
- Chicken & Vegetable Stew With Parsley Dumplings
- Wok's For Dinner: Greek Lemon Chicken
- Menu Plan Monday--11/2-11/8/09
- ▼ November (47)