Thursday, February 4, 2010

Freebies for Me (and hubs too!)


Lots of freebies came in the mail today for both me and my husband. It's always so exciting to me, kind of like opening presents on Christmas.
  • Two, yes two! P&G coupon booklets valuing $15 each to use at Save-a-Lot!! I ordered one, somehow got two. No complaints from me!
  • My $20 prepaid Visa rewards card from Shoppers Hotline also arrived! I plan on setting this aside in a safe location while I rack up some points to earn towards Amazon gift cards so I can purchase a free Wondermill wheat grinder.
  • Coupons off purchases at Advanced Auto Parts (this is right up my husband's alley). We can always use them to buy things like oil, windshield wiper blade replacements, etc.
  • A sample pack containing 2 samples of Bounce dryer sheets, from Sam's!
  • My Kmart Shop Your Way rewards card also arrived. The card can be used to earn 1% for all purchases at Kmart, Sears, Land's End @ Sears, and even online purchases at those stores. Plus, I can earn double and even triple rewards during promotional periods. The rewards savings can be used towards the next shopping trip, or piled up to redeem for cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts