He took out the waste-of-space lazy susan that was in a corner cabinet and installed two shelves! Woohoo! The shelves will allow me to utilize all the space in this cabinet, instead of the limited amount provided by the lazy susan. Now I just need to get some new shelf paper for all my cabinets and start filling 'em up!
Anyhow, on to this week's project list! Here are the items that I need to get done this week:
- Revamp the kids' room, sorting through toys, books, clothes & tossing whatever is outgrown, broken, mismatched, etc. I made picture & word labels for the kids' totes and toy boxes, so I'll be able to use them to help me organize the room. My son surprised me by cleaning up the kids' room while I was at work today. He was so proud of his achievement. Now it's just a matter of getting it all organized and "a place for everything, and everything in its place."
- √Remember and remain focused on why I want and need to go to bed at a decent time and get up before the crack of dawn.
- √Plan and prepare February once a month freezer meal plan.
- √Dust & vacuum
- √Put away some of the Christmas decorations. Yep, still looking at the Christmas tree. The good news is that my hubbie and son pulled down several boxes from the attic last night, so now it's just a matter of putting things inside them. I'm so excited! (about getting the decorations put away finally!) UPDATE: I got them all put away, woohoo!!!!
- √Pick out the hardware for the kitchen cabinets. I picked out the knobs & pulls, just gotta narrow down the hinges. I found a style for our cabinets that matches the knobs & pulls, but there was only one set at the hardware store, and they don't seem to carry it online. So I gotta hunt around at other stores to find something to match. Otherwise, it'll be back to the drawing board and I'll have to start all over. *sigh*
So that's the plan for this week. Time to get crackin'!