Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spectacular Sides: Garlic Oven Fries

It's a rare occasion that I make french fries. This time, I thought I'd try my hand at making homemade fries. And they were an instant hit! I sort of just made this recipe up as I went.

Garlic Oven Fries

Ingredients:
5-6 medium size potatoes, peeled and sliced lengthwise (the thinner you slice, the quicker they'll cook up)
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp season salt
ground black pepper, to taste
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place potato slices on a cookie sheet or large baking pan.


Sprinle with olive oil and seasonings. Stir with a spatula to evenly coat all the potatoes.

Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, turning fries over about halfway through the cooking time. Remove fries from ove when golden brown or cooked to your preference.

Serve and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts