Nummy, nummy! I loved the tangy/spicy mustard flavoring. These chops were a real winner. The recipe came from a recipe sheet I got from Angel Food Ministries several months ago.
Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
2/3 cup sour ceam
3 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 lb boneless pork chops
In a bowl, combine sour cream and mustard. Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on a plate. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip chops, one at a time, into the sour cream and mustard mixture to coat lightly. Then dip into bread crumb mixture, coating lightly, and transfer to a plate. Place chops into a nonstick skillet head up over medium heat. Cook 5-8 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle, pressing down with a spatula so that crumbs adhere. Transfer to a platter.
If freezing: Place cooked chops into a freezer bag, seal up and place in the freezer. Thaw 24 hours in the refrigerator. To heat, place chops onto a plate and warm up in the microwave.
- Wok's For Dinner: Albondigas (Porcupines)
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/1-3/7/10
- Tip O' Me Hat To: Val's Junk Drawer
- Snapfish: Save 30% on Pics of Your Pet
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- A Better Breakfast: Banana Muffins
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Breasts Dijon
- Earn Free Stuff At My Coke Rewards
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 7
- Spectacular Sides: Gruner Bohnensalat (Green Bean ...
- Menu Plan Monday--2/22-2/28/10
- Squeezing Water From Spinach
- February Freezer Meal Recap
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- After A Long, Hard Day's work
- Shopping From Your Food Storage
- Wok's For Dinner: Crock-pot Mexican Breakfast Cass...
- Food Storage Stockpile: Don't Forget the Dentist
- Wok's For Dinner: Venison Stroganoff Sandwiches
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 6
- Wok's For Dinner: Rosemary Turkey Breast
- Menu Plan Monday: 2/15-2/21/10
- A Better Breakfast: Corn Cakes
- Wok's For Dinner: Potato Pizza
- Spectacular Sides: Garlic Oven Fries
- February OAMM Menu
- Wok's For Dinner: Goulash
- I Never Thought I'd See The Day
- Wok's For Dinner: Beef Medallions
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- First Birthday Party Invite
- I Think This Is Progress...
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Lasagna Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 5
- Spectacular Sides: Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--2/8-2/14/10
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiche...
- A Better Breakfast: Arme Ritter (Poor Knight Fritt...
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie
- Freebies for Me (and hubs too!)
- Wok's For Dinner: Thai Venison Burritos
- Return & Report: My Goals for 2010 Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 4
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Potato Soup for the Crockp...
- ▼ February (49)