Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To-Do Tuesday: Week 6

First of all, congratulations to Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting for reaching one year of To-do Tuesday! I hope that I can be as dedicated to setting little mini goals, keeping up with them, and gaining a sense of accomplishment.

This is a very, very busy week. I won't even get to come home right after work today because of two meetings tonight. Hubs even gets to play "meals on wheels" by making a hot meal for him and the kids and bringing a plate to me so I can eat it at work right before needing to head out to the first meeting. That way, I can avoid the fast food lane. Aww, the things he does for me! So I'm going to keep to a simple task list this week.
  • Take inventory of seeds for garden & replenish items that might be needed. I'm thinking we'll at least need herbs, squash, and watermelon.
  • Plant seeds for garden. I planned on doing this as our FHE ("Family Home Evening") activity Monday night, but we decided to play board games with the kids instead.
  • √1)Shop for last minute items on my freezer meal list and √2)participate in my February once a month cooking day!
  • √Super clean the bathroom this week. I spot clean every few days by wiping down the toilet, sink, etc. But every few weeks, I give it a good scouring in all four corners.

That's it! I only have one item (revamp the kids' room) from last week that I didn't get around to. But I know that I won't be able to do them this week, so they are postponed for now.

This post linked to week 52 at Crazy Adventure in Parenting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your congratulations!!! I can't believe it's been a year, I really can't!

    I, too, have been planting seeds and such. Pictures to come later in the week :) Spring's a comin'!

    I got the list up just now, late, but ohhh boy have I ever been a busy bee this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO know the feeling (busy bee & all!).

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts