I found this recipe in the Taste of Home: Thanksgiving Holiday cookbook; I think it was 2008. I found the recipe at the Taste of Home website, which is a good thing because I misplaced the holiday cookbook! That could have spelled disaster because then I wouldn't have been able to post the recipe. ;) Thankfully, I found the recipe online and I can share it with you. This was a freezer meal for us, so it was just a matter of heating & serving. The recipe below explains how I made it.
Rosemary Turkey Breasts
1/2 cooked, turkey breast, bones removed & discarded
2 garlic cloves
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
To help save me some time on my January freezer meal cooking day, hubs took the turkey we had and fried it up for me. Saved me the hassle of baking a whole turkey in the oven. You can prepare your turkey breast any which way you like--your choice. Or you could substitute 1 whole chicken breast instead of turkey. Remove the cooked turkey breast (or chicken) from the turkey bones and put in a freezer bag. Put remaining ingredients into a small food processor, and process until garlic cloves are coarsely chopped; add blended ingredients to freezer bag with turkey. Squeeze out as much air as you can from the bag, seal it up and put it in the freezer. Allow to thaw 24 hours in the fridge. The seasonings and oil will act as a marinade and blend with the meat's own natural joices while it's thawing in the fridge. Heat turkey breast with marinade on a plate in the microwave.
- Wok's For Dinner: Albondigas (Porcupines)
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/1-3/7/10
- Tip O' Me Hat To: Val's Junk Drawer
- Snapfish: Save 30% on Pics of Your Pet
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- A Better Breakfast: Banana Muffins
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Breasts Dijon
- Earn Free Stuff At My Coke Rewards
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 7
- Spectacular Sides: Gruner Bohnensalat (Green Bean ...
- Menu Plan Monday--2/22-2/28/10
- Squeezing Water From Spinach
- February Freezer Meal Recap
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- After A Long, Hard Day's work
- Shopping From Your Food Storage
- Wok's For Dinner: Crock-pot Mexican Breakfast Cass...
- Food Storage Stockpile: Don't Forget the Dentist
- Wok's For Dinner: Venison Stroganoff Sandwiches
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 6
- Wok's For Dinner: Rosemary Turkey Breast
- Menu Plan Monday: 2/15-2/21/10
- A Better Breakfast: Corn Cakes
- Wok's For Dinner: Potato Pizza
- Spectacular Sides: Garlic Oven Fries
- February OAMM Menu
- Wok's For Dinner: Goulash
- I Never Thought I'd See The Day
- Wok's For Dinner: Beef Medallions
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- First Birthday Party Invite
- I Think This Is Progress...
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Lasagna Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 5
- Spectacular Sides: Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--2/8-2/14/10
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiche...
- A Better Breakfast: Arme Ritter (Poor Knight Fritt...
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie
- Freebies for Me (and hubs too!)
- Wok's For Dinner: Thai Venison Burritos
- Return & Report: My Goals for 2010 Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 4
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Potato Soup for the Crockp...
- ▼ February (49)