Last week, I was feeling really motivated and eager to get some things done around the house. It was a busy week for us, but I still managed to do a lot, include working out in our garden Saturday afternoon. A glance at this week's calendar indicates another busy week. You know, we only have 2 kids. What would it be like if we had 3 or 4?
Here's what's on the menu for this week. I'll post the recipes during the week, so check back often. :)
Monday--Sweet 'n Sour Pork Chops, Rice Threads, Peas & Carrots
Mondays are our weekly "Family Home Evening" or FHE nights. We have a special lesson and activity, sing songs, make a dessert. Each member of the family has a responsibility (titles we call songer--picks out the songs, snacker--picks out the snack, prayer--says the prayers, reader--reads from the scriptures). For our activity, instead of sending out Easter cards, I'll have the kids color an Easter picture and we'll send those out to their grandparents & great-grandparents.
Tuesday--Don't Know the Name But It's Delicious
I have to leave soon after work to go to a meeting at church and I won't get home until late in the evening. Hubs gets to prepare supper and play "meals on wheels," delivering my food to me as I leave work. I've tried planning side dishes for the Tuesday night meal because this is typically his cooking night anyways, but he always ends up making something else. So rather than waste my time, I'll let him decide what to have with this meal since that's what he'll end up doing anyways.
Wednesday--Oven Barbecue Chicken, Baked Beans, Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday--Preschool Spirit Night @ Chick-Fil-A
Friday--Hubs & the kids are on their own
Girls' night out! This is my monthly scrapbooking night.
Saturday--Adobong Baboy (Pork Cooked in a Pickling Style), Green Beans, Cantaloupe
My freezer meal cooking day! It seems like my last cooking day was so long ago, but it was just last month. I've just been preparing for this one for what feels like forever. If you missed my freezer menu for March, you can click here to view it.
Breakfast: Oatmeal Pancakes
Dinner: Mu Shu Pork, Rice, Oranges
For hundreds of menu plan options, visit OrgJunkie.com!
- Wok's For Dinner: Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- Garden Update: New Life
- March Freezer Cooking Day Recap
- Wok's For Dinner: Broccoli Baked Potatoes
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/29-4/4/10
- What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Time Out For Women: A Haircut
- Wok's For Dinner: Oven Barbecued Chicken
- Spectacular Sides: Orange Salad
- Bargain Buys & Bulk Meat Purchase
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 11
- A Better Breakfast: Pumpkin Bread
- Guest Post at Melissa's Bargain Blog
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork and Broccoli Risotto
- Wok's For Dinner: Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops
- Wok's For Dinner: Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/22-3/28/10
- Garden Buddies
- Bulk Meat Purchases: Planning Ahead for Freezer Da...
- Friday Night = Date Night
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow-Cooked Corned Beef and Cabb...
- A Better Breakfast: Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 10
- Wok's For Dinner: BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamy Chicken & Chile Enchilada...
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/15-3/21/10
- Planting Peas on St. Patrick's
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow-Cooked Pork Tacos
- Doubting Your Bargain Purchases
- Bargain Buys: A Week of Groceries Under $26!!
- Garden Update: From Seeds to Seedlings
- Wok's For Dinner: Salmon Patties (a.k.a. Krabby Pa...
- Gardening With Your Kids
- Wok's For Dinner: Lite Lemon Chicken
- Wok's For Dinner: Pizza Casserole
- March OAMM Menu
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 9
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Angel Hair Pasta
- Time Out For Women
- Spectacular Sides: Carrot & Raisin Sald
- Wok's For Dinner: Kraut Bierocks
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/8-3/14/10
- The Goody Bag
- Our 2010 Gardening Adventures Have Begun!
- Wok's For Dinner: Rustic Stuffed Potatoes
- Wok's For Dinner: Trout Au Gratin
- A Better Breakfast: Apple Date Yogurt
- Wok's For Dinner: Taco Soup
- Wok's For Dinner: Pork Roast With Plum/Fig Sauce
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 8
- Homemade Chicken Stock
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Venison and Bean Tostadas
- ▼ March (53)