Sunday, February 21, 2010
Here's the menu plan for this week. I'll post recipes throughout the week, so check back frequently! :)
Monday--Preschool & Kindergarten Dinner Auction, so no meal planned for this evening
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" or FHE night, and we'll use the dinner auction as our activity.
Tuesday--Chicken Sandwiches, Garlic Oven Fries, Pears
Both hubs and I have a meeting at church this evening. His parents will more than likely keep the kids. Hubs has taken over cooking & serving Tuesday dinner because I am guaranteed to have a meeting or activity at church as long as I continue to serve in the Young Women's Presidency (YW is a program for the teenage girls in our congregation). Because of the time YW starts, I won't have time to prepare dinner before needing to leave. Hubs asked specifically to make this meal, especially the homemade fries. He loves them! While not my preferred side dish since we just had these, I decided it wasn't worth getting uppity about.
Wednesday--Chicken Breasts Dijon, Cucumber slices, California Blend vegetables
Thursday--Creamed Chicken & Biscuits, Potluck sides
Friends of ours will be coming over for dinner. I'm making the main course and they're bringing the rest.
Friday--Albondigas (Porcupines), Lima Beans, Oranges
Saturday--Rustic Stuffed Potatoes, Corn
Breakfast: Apple Date Yogurt & Homemade Granola
Dinner: Ground Venison and Bean Tostadas
We're feeding the missionaries of our church this evening. One of them is a vegetarian. I wonder if he'll eat deer meat? If not, I suppose he can load up on beans and veggie toppings for his tostadas. :)
Want more menu planning ideas & recipes? Visit OrgJunkie.com for hundreds of options!
- Wok's For Dinner: Albondigas (Porcupines)
- Menu Plan Monday: 3/1-3/7/10
- Tip O' Me Hat To: Val's Junk Drawer
- Snapfish: Save 30% on Pics of Your Pet
- Wok's For Dinner: Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- A Better Breakfast: Banana Muffins
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Breasts Dijon
- Earn Free Stuff At My Coke Rewards
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 7
- Spectacular Sides: Gruner Bohnensalat (Green Bean ...
- Menu Plan Monday--2/22-2/28/10
- Squeezing Water From Spinach
- February Freezer Meal Recap
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- After A Long, Hard Day's work
- Shopping From Your Food Storage
- Wok's For Dinner: Crock-pot Mexican Breakfast Cass...
- Food Storage Stockpile: Don't Forget the Dentist
- Wok's For Dinner: Venison Stroganoff Sandwiches
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 6
- Wok's For Dinner: Rosemary Turkey Breast
- Menu Plan Monday: 2/15-2/21/10
- A Better Breakfast: Corn Cakes
- Wok's For Dinner: Potato Pizza
- Spectacular Sides: Garlic Oven Fries
- February OAMM Menu
- Wok's For Dinner: Goulash
- I Never Thought I'd See The Day
- Wok's For Dinner: Beef Medallions
- Wok's For Dinner: Crispy Mustard Pork Chops
- First Birthday Party Invite
- I Think This Is Progress...
- Bargain Buys
- Wok's For Dinner: Lasagna Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 5
- Spectacular Sides: Squash
- Menu Plan Monday--2/8-2/14/10
- Wok's For Dinner: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiche...
- A Better Breakfast: Arme Ritter (Poor Knight Fritt...
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie
- Freebies for Me (and hubs too!)
- Wok's For Dinner: Thai Venison Burritos
- Return & Report: My Goals for 2010 Update
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 4
- Wok's For Dinner: Rice Casserole
- Wok's For Dinner: Baked Potato Soup for the Crockp...
- ▼ February (49)