Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Book Download: Maximize Your Mornings

On the way home from work this evening, the DJ on the radio station I was listening to was just raving on and on about a book she had just read, Maximize Your Mornings. My interest was definitely piqued, and I had to check it out tonight before heading to bed. The author provides helpful tips on getting things done in the mornings--important things, like exercising and reading scriptures. This sounded right up my alley, especially since some of the tips in this book just happen to coincide with some of my goals for this year! And what really sold me is that the book is free to download!

For more information or to request your own copy, visit Inspired to Action here.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This will help me meet my goals, too, it sounds like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeAna,
    You heard about it on the radio?! May I ask where you live and what the station was? That's pretty cool. :-)

    I truly hope the tips and ideas in the ebook help you to meet your goals for the year. Thanks for telling your blog readers about it.

    Sincerely,
    Kat
    (inspiredtoaction.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat!!!

    Yes, I definitely heard about the ebook on the radio. I live in Eastern North Carolina, the station was Christian 107.3 out of Fayetteville, NC.

    I read the entire ebook this evening and I am very impressed! And inspired, too (which I assume was the whole point of the book, right? :) I'm definitely glad that I just happened to be tuned in to that radio station yesterday. Thanks, Kat!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts