Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To-Do Tuesday: Week 1

I'm determined to stay accountable for tasks that need to be done, some of which are on my goals for 2010, some of which are things that just need to get done. Writing these tasks down is a HUGE help for me, so I have decided to participate in Crazy Adventures in Parenting's "To-do Tuesday". My goal is to have a weekly post of the items that I need to get done and then check them off the list as I accomplish them.

My tasks for the week (I'm including stuff I've already managed to accomplish and other items that are yet-to-be-done):

My To Do List:

  • √ take time for personal reading
  • start the routine of getting out of bed a 5:30am
  • √ plan and post freezer menu for January
  • √sweep/mop the floors
  • put away Christmas decorations (yeah, we were supposed to do this Monday night, but hubs refuses to pull down any of the Christmas decoration boxes from the attic until we accomplish the next item on this list)
  • √sort through the clutter of kids' school papers and projects that are sitting in a not-so-nice pile in a corner of the dining room
  • √ pull my clarinet down from the attic (a place that it definitely does not belong) and actually play it
  • √read at least one chapter of scripture to get back into the habit

This post is linked to Week 47 of To-do Tuesday at Crazy Adventures in Parenting. If you'd like to participate in To-do Tuesday, click here to read what it's all about! You can join in at any time. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start DeAna! Way to go! Welcome to To Do Tuesday, we're so glad to have you! Be sure to link up in my post this week and every week, so others can visit you, too.

    Welcome aboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that I was forgetting something!

    Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts