I am really in denial that the month is drawing closer to being halfway over. I feel like there's so much I want to do, but so little time. I've got a lot of goals for this year, so it's a good thing that the month isn't quite halfway over!
Here's this week's menu plan. I'll post recipes throughout the week.
Monday--Sweet 'n Sour Pork Chops, Rice, Kiwi fruit
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" or FHE night. We'll be taking down the Christmas tree & decorations! Yeah, I am a little behind doing that. But at least I'm not waiting until March to get it done, like I did a few years ago! ;)
Tuesday--One Pot Chicken Dinner
Hubs has a meeting at church this evening. If there's any Christmas decorations that we haven't packed up, I'll be able to spend some time working on them.
Wednesday--Sloppy Joes, Corn, Baked Beans
Hubs has a meeting at church this evening. Just like Tuesday, if there's any Christmas decorations that we haven't packed up, I'll be able to spend some time working on them. I should be able to have them all finished by today.
Thursday--Mu Shu Pork, Broccoli
Friday--Fish Sticks, Sliced Apples, Celery Sticks
There's a Food Storage Made Easy activity planned at our church this evening. Right up my alley! I'm really excited to find out what I can do to make my food storage easy!
Saturday--Chicken & Rice L'Orange, Oranges
Sunday--Hungarian Cabbage Stew, Crackers
For hundreds of menu plan options, be sure to visit OrgJunkie.com!
- Menu Plan Monday: 2/1-2/7/10
- Spectacular Sides: Pistachio Salad
- Cooking With Food Storage Made Eas
- Conversions & Substitutions: Emergency Substitutes...
- Out of the Office
- Game Day Recipes & Hot Coupons At Kraft!
- Spectacular Sides: Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wok's For Dinner: Fleischpflanzl
- Wok's For Dinner: Crock-pot Chicken & Vegetables
- When Life Gives You Lemons
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 3
- Wok's For Dinner: Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Spectacular Sides: Sautee'd Apples
- Menu Plan Monday: 1/25-1/31/1
- Spectacular Sides: Peppered Cottage Cheese
- Wok's For Dinner: Cuban Pork & Black Bean Soup
- Friday Night = Date Night
- Freebies For Me
- Wok's For Dinner: Kielbasa Sausage & Red Beans & R...
- Wok's For Dinner: Cornish Hens in Sour Cream
- Wok's For Dinner: Frito Pie
- Creating More Storage to the Kitchen
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 2
- Wok's For Dinner: Hungarian Cabbage Stew
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Rice L'Orange
- Menu Plan Moday: 1/18-1/24/10
- Bargain Buy: Bulk Meat Purchase
- Remodel & Declutter--A Twofer!
- Wok's For Dinner: Mu Shu Pork
- Wok's For Dinner: Sloppy Joes
- Shop Your Way Rewards
- To-Do Tuesday: Week 1
- Spectacular Sides: Garlic Green Beans
- Wok's For Dinner: One Pot Chicken Dinner
- Free Book Download: Maximize Your Mornings
- January OAMM Menu
- Wok's For Dinner: Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops
- Menu Plan Monday--1/11-1/17/10
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Ham It Up White Bean Soup
- Wok's For Dinner: South of the Border Lasagna
- Food Storage...Where Do I Put It?
- Shelf Life: How Long Is This Stuff Supposed To Las...
- Return & Report: My 2010 Goals
- Kmart Smart Assist Program
- Wok's For Dinner: Shredded Beef Sandwiches
- Long-Term Food Storage: $5/Week Budget
- Wok's For Dinner: Saucy Scalloped Potatoes
- The Goody Bag
- Wok's For Dinner: Hot Pork Sandwich With Gravy
- My Goals for the New Year
- Wok's For Dinner: Chili Cups
- Menu Plan Monday: 1/4-1/10/10
- Wok's For Dinner: Chicken & Vegetable Stew With Pa...
- Bargain Buy: Potatoes!
- The Goody Bag
- Bargain Buy: Soup, Bread & More
- Black-Eyed Peas For Luck
- Wok's For Dinner: Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves
- ▼ January (59)