Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--1/11-1/17/10

I am really in denial that the month is drawing closer to being halfway over. I feel like there's so much I want to do, but so little time. I've got a lot of goals for this year, so it's a good thing that the month isn't quite halfway over!

Here's this week's menu plan. I'll post recipes throughout the week.

Monday--Sweet 'n Sour Pork Chops, Rice, Kiwi fruit
This is our weekly "Family Home Evening" or FHE night. We'll be taking down the Christmas tree & decorations! Yeah, I am a little behind doing that. But at least I'm not waiting until March to get it done, like I did a few years ago! ;)

Tuesday--One Pot Chicken Dinner
Hubs has a meeting at church this evening. If there's any Christmas decorations that we haven't packed up, I'll be able to spend some time working on them.

Wednesday--Sloppy Joes, Corn, Baked Beans
Hubs has a meeting at church this evening. Just like Tuesday, if there's any Christmas decorations that we haven't packed up, I'll be able to spend some time working on them. I should be able to have them all finished by today.

Thursday--Mu Shu Pork, Broccoli

Friday--Fish Sticks, Sliced Apples, Celery Sticks
There's a Food Storage Made Easy activity planned at our church this evening. Right up my alley! I'm really excited to find out what I can do to make my food storage easy!

Saturday--Chicken & Rice L'Orange, Oranges

Sunday--Hungarian Cabbage Stew, Crackers

For hundreds of menu plan options, be sure to visit OrgJunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts