This week's To-Do List:
- Get the Christmas decorations put up into the attic!! 'Cause obviously they're not going to pack themselves up on their own! lol I did what hubs asked me to do, which was to sort through the pile of kids' projects and homework assignments that had piled up on a corner of the dining room, so we'd have room to put the Christmas boxes. But then hubs got all gung-ho on the kitchen remodeling, so Christmas decor seems to have taken a back seat...maybe even a back road.
- √Get out of bed at 5:30am at least 3 days this week. I've done good and gotten up between 6am-6:15am, but it is just SOOOO hard to get up any earlier. Staying up until 11:30pm-12am doesn't help, so I'll need to work on going to bed at least by 11pm if there's going to be any hope of getting up earlier than I did last week. By getting up at 5:30am, I'll have enough time to read scripture and exercise, goals that have been weighing on my mind for a long time.
- Dust & vacuum all rooms. Well, I'll at least dust, and I'll see if I can bribe my son to vacuum. It's a chore that he enjoys doing, so it shouldn't be too hard.
- √Go to first Young Women's Mutual night.
- √Finalize Family Binder. I have all the "ingredients"--binder, tab dividers, sheet protectors, and all the stuff to go inside. Just gotta put it all together.
- √Once A Month Cooking day is Saturday. Get all prep items set out and be ready-to-go Saturday morning. And get hubs to clean up his remodeling mess so I won't have to work around sheetrock dust. ;)