Monday, January 18, 2010

To-Do Tuesday: Week 2

If you missed Week 1 of my To-Do list, you can click here to view it. I got a lot of things checked off, but as I would expect, the list keeps on growing.

This week's To-Do List:
  • Get the Christmas decorations put up into the attic!! 'Cause obviously they're not going to pack themselves up on their own! lol I did what hubs asked me to do, which was to sort through the pile of kids' projects and homework assignments that had piled up on a corner of the dining room, so we'd have room to put the Christmas boxes. But then hubs got all gung-ho on the kitchen remodeling, so Christmas decor seems to have taken a back seat...maybe even a back road.
  • √Get out of bed at 5:30am at least 3 days this week. I've done good and gotten up between 6am-6:15am, but it is just SOOOO hard to get up any earlier. Staying up until 11:30pm-12am doesn't help, so I'll need to work on going to bed at least by 11pm if there's going to be any hope of getting up earlier than I did last week. By getting up at 5:30am, I'll have enough time to read scripture and exercise, goals that have been weighing on my mind for a long time.
  • Dust & vacuum all rooms. Well, I'll at least dust, and I'll see if I can bribe my son to vacuum. It's a chore that he enjoys doing, so it shouldn't be too hard.
  • √Go to first Young Women's Mutual night.
  • √Finalize Family Binder. I have all the "ingredients"--binder, tab dividers, sheet protectors, and all the stuff to go inside. Just gotta put it all together.
  • √Once A Month Cooking day is Saturday. Get all prep items set out and be ready-to-go Saturday morning. And get hubs to clean up his remodeling mess so I won't have to work around sheetrock dust. ;)

This post is linked to Week 48 at Crazy Adventures in Parenting. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello again, I see you did wonderfully last week, congratulations!:) Your week looks like a busy one. I'd love to know more about once-a-month cooking.I wish we had a second freezer. What a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for stopping by again! I love doing once a month cooking. We did buy a second freezer, but not because of the freezer meals. It's storing "extras" like vegetables from our garden that we froze, freezer jam we made, bargain meats that I couldn't pass up but didn't necessarily need (chicken leg quarters that were $0.48/lb!). Mostly, though, it's loaded with veggies.

    Feel free to keep stopping by as I continue to post freezer meal recipes throughout the week, plus tips and tricks on "this and that."

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure will, thanks DeAna! We need a second freezer, I hope to create a small garden this year. Last year we had a bit of a mishap in the back, a tree fell, and well, now that it's gone, we have sun, and now we can plant if we want!

    Regardless, our freezer is too small for our big family of 8, would love a bigger one. Will definitely check out your recipes :) Always on the look out for those! :)

    And .48 chicken quarters! GAH! Where?

    So.. how'd you do on your list this week? Ready for another week? I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IGA is the place to go for bulk meat purchases in our area. Their prices are next to impossible to beat!

    And yes I am definitely ready for this week!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts